Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 68.
Length: VII, 94 p.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-07-28 (Regulation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCollum, David L & Ogden, Joan M, 2006. "Techno-Economic Models for Carbon Dioxide Compression, Transport, and Storage & Correlations for Estimating Carbon Dioxide Density and Viscosity," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1zg00532, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2011. "Is There an Optimal Entry Time for Carbon Capture and Storage? A Case Study for Australia's National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 07, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Riahi, Keywan & Rubin, Edward S. & Taylor, Margaret R. & Schrattenholzer, Leo & Hounshell, David, 2004. "Technological learning for carbon capture and sequestration technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 539-564, July.
- Zweibel, Ken, 2010. "Should solar photovoltaics be deployed sooner because of long operating life at low, predictable cost?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7519-7530, November.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
- Nagl, Stephan & Fürsch, Michaela & Jägemann, Cosima & Bettzüge, Marc Oliver, 2011. "The economic value of storage in renewable power systems - the case of thermal energy storage in concentrating solar plants," EWI Working Papers 2011-8, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M., 2012. "CSP electricity cost evolution and grid parities based on the IEA roadmaps," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 184-192.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009.
"Gone with the Wind?: Electricity Market Prices and Incentives to Invest in Thermal Power Plants under Increasing Wind Energy Supply,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
852, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011. "Gone with the wind? -- Electricity market prices and incentives to invest in thermal power plants under increasing wind energy supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-256, March.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2011. "Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-88.
- Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Eisl, Roland, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage—Investment strategies for the future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7103-7111.
- Lion Hirth & Falko Ueckerdt & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2014. "Why Wind Is Not Coal: On the Economics of Electricity," Working Papers 2014.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert & Friedrich Kunz & Roman Mendelevitch, 2013. "Europäische Stromerzeugung nach 2020: Beitrag erneuerbarer Energien nicht unterschätzen," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(29), pages 3-13.
- von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2012. "Green electricity investment in Europe: Development scenarios for generation and transmission investments," EIB Working Papers 2012/04, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Wolf-Peter Schill, 2013. "Residual Load, Renewable Surplus Generation and Storage Requirements in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1316, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.