Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011.
"Refunding ETS proceeds to spur the diffusion of renewable energies: An analysis based on the dynamic oligopolistic electricity market model EMELIE,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-41, January.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "Refunding ETS-Proceeds to Spur the Diffusion of Renewable Energies: An Analysis Based on the Dynamic Oligopolistic Electricity Market Model EMELIE," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 951, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Evar, Benjamin, 2011. "Conditional inevitability: Expert perceptions of carbon capture and storage uncertainties in the UK context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3414-3424, June.
- Sunde, K. & Brekke, A. & Solberg, B., 2011. "Environmental impacts and costs of woody Biomass-to-Liquid (BTL) production and use -- A review," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 591-602, October.
- Carley, Sanya, 2011. "Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1004-1023, September.
- Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2011. "Sustainable energy systems: Role of optimization modeling techniques in power generation and supply—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3480-3500.
- Rai, Varun & Victor, David G. & Thurber, Mark C., 2010. "Carbon capture and storage at scale: Lessons from the growth of analogous energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4089-4098, August.
- Natalia Kulichenko & Eleanor Ereira, 2012. "Carbon Capture and Storage in Developing Countries : A Perspective on Barriers to Deployment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9369, March.
- Rohlfs, Wilko & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Assessment of Clean-Coal Strategies: The Questionable Merits of Carbon Capture-Readiness," FCN Working Papers 18/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Lai, N.Y.G. & Yap, E.H. & Lee, C.W., 2011. "Viability of CCS: A broad-based assessment for Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3608-3616.
- Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L., 2011. "Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5609-5620, September.
- repec:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:4:p:561-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis & Kourtis, George & Poullikkas, Andreas, 2009. "Assessment of oxyfuel power generation technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2637-2644, December.
- Koo, Jamin & Han, Kyusang & Yoon, En Sup, 2011. "Integration of CCS, emissions trading and volatilities of fuel prices into sustainable energy planning, and its robust optimization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 665-672, January.
- Sanya, Carley, 2010. "Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?," MPRA Paper 28256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2010.
- Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Eisl, Roland, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage—Investment strategies for the future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7103-7111.
- Schreiber, A. & Zapp, P. & Markewitz, P. & Vögele, S., 2010. "Environmental analysis of a German strategy for carbon capture and storage of coal power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7873-7883, December.
- Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun, 2010. "The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1177-1191, February.
- Zhai, Haibo & Rubin, Edward S., 2010. "Performance and cost of wet and dry cooling systems for pulverized coal power plants with and without carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5653-5660, October.
- Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G. & Mason, I.G., 2009. "Carbon capture and storage: Fundamental thermodynamics and current technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3314-3324, September.
- Bowen, Frances, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2256-2264, May.
- Lee, Zhi Hua & Lee, Keat Teong & Bhatia, Subhash & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2012. "Post-combustion carbon dioxide capture: Evolution towards utilization of nanomaterials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2599-2609.
- Andreas Schröder & Friedrich Kunz & Jan Meiss & Roman Mendelevitch & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050," Data Documentation 68, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giovanni, Emily & Richards, Kenneth R., 2010. "Determinants of the costs of carbon capture and sequestration for expanding electricity generation capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6026-6035, October.
- Dapeng, Liang & Weiwei, Wu, 2009. "Barriers and incentives of CCS deployment in China: Results from semi-structured interviews," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2421-2432, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.