Technological learning for carbon capture and sequestration technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richels, Richard & Edmonds, Jae, 1995. "The economics of stabilizing atmospheric CO2 concentrations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 373-378.
- Sabine Messner, 1997. "Endogenized technological learning in an energy systems model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-313.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2008.
"Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 589-597, November.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Energy Substitutions, Climate change and Carbon sinks," LERNA Working Papers 07.01.222, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2007. "Energy Substitutions, Climate Change and Carbon Sinks," IDEI Working Papers 427, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- McFarland, James R. & Herzog, Howard J., 2006. "Incorporating carbon capture and storage technologies in integrated assessment models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 632-652, November.
- Yeh, Sonia & Rubin, Edward S., 2012. "A review of uncertainties in technology experience curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 762-771.
- Finn Roar Aune & Gang Liu & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009. "Subsidising carbon capture. Effects on energy prices and market shares in the power market," Discussion Papers 595, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012.
"Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 122-132.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "Learning-by-doing and the Costs of a Backstop for Energy Transition and Sustainability," Working Papers hal-00637960, HAL.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2008. "A climate-change policy induced shift from innovations in carbon-energy production to carbon-energy savings," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 425-448, March.
- Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun, 2010. "The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1177-1191, February.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Patrick Wetzel, 2005.
"Ocean Carbon Sinks And International Climate Policy,"
FNU-60, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2005.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Wetzel, Patrick, 2006. "Ocean carbon sinks and international climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3516-3526, December.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008. "The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage," Working Papers 2008.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andreas Schröder & Friedrich Kunz & Jan Meiss & Roman Mendelevitch and Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050," Data Documentation 68, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurent Gilotte & Valentina Bosetti, 2006. "Carbon capture and sequestration: how much does this uncertain option affect near-term policy choices?," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00007298, HAL.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Daiju Narita, 2008. "The Use of CCS in Global Carbon Management: Simulation with the DICE Model," Kiel Working Papers 1440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.