Neighborhood Systems for Production Sets with Indivisibilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 728.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: Oct 1984
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica (May 1986), 54(3): 507-532
Note: CFP 648.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Scarf, Herbert E, 1986. "Neighborhood Systems for Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 507-32, May.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Donald J & Heal, Geoffrey M, 1983. "Marginal vs. Average Cost Pricing in the Presence of a Public Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 189-93, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Truchon, Michel, 1988.
"Programmation mathématique et théorie économique,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 143-156, juin.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and No Money," Discussion Paper 2006-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2002. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 411-428, April.
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2002. "Existence of an Equilibrium in a General Competitive Exchange Economy with Indivisible Goods and Money," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 135-147, May.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Multiple Divisible Commodities,"
2002-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Talman, Dolf, 2006. "Competitive equilibria in economies with multiple indivisible and multiple divisible commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 216-226, April.
- Martin Shubik, 1986.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990. "A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219 Elsevier.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible, Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Discussion Paper 1999-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2002. "Existence and welfare properties of equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple divisible and indivisible commodities and linear production," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89376, Tilburg University.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "A Double-Track Auction for Substitutes and Complements," KIER Working Papers 656, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imre Barany & Herbert E. Scarf, 1996. "Matrices with Identical Sets of Neighbors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1127, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.