Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 504.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Economic Studies (1979), 46(4)(145): 571-585
Note: CFP 519.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & GOLLIER Christian & ZECKHAUSER Richard, 2007.
"Resource Allocation when Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns,"
LERNA Working Papers
07.03.224, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Catherine Bobtcheff & Christian Gollier & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Resource allocation when projects have ranges of increasing returns," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-33, August.
- Catherine Bobtcheff & Christian Gollier & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Resource allocations when projects have ranges of increasing returns," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 93-93, August.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Gollier, Christian & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Resource Allocation When Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," Working Paper Series rwp08-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- G. Chichilnisky & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1983. "Monetary Policies with Increasing Returns," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 662, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010.
"Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Antonio Villar, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "On the mathematical foundations of political economy," MPRA Paper 8123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004.
"Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants,"
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: Its Roles and Determinants," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1982. "Marginal Versus Average Cost Pricing in the Presence of a Public Monopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 653, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 2000. "On The Efficiency Of Market Equilibrium In Production Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "General equilibrium and social choice with increasing returns," MPRA Paper 8124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Kristen A. Sheeran, 2006. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? A Note," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(2), pages 89-98, October.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.