Pecuniary Externalities: A Game Theoretic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 288.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1970
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Economic Review (1971), 61: 713-718
Note: CFP 355.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Shubik, Martin, 1971. "Pecuniary Externalities: A Game Theoretic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 713-18, September.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-84, Part I Se.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 1972. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part VI. The Rate of Interest, Noncooperative Equilibrium and Bankruptcy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 334, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Chen-Zhong Qin & Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Marshallian Money, Welfare, and Side-Payments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1729, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.