An asset pricing model for mean-variance-downside-risk averse investors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, City University London in its series Working Papers with number 07/01.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Social Sciences Building, City University London, Whiskin Street, London, EC1R 0JD, United Kingdom,
Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8500
Web page: http://www.city.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-03-10 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2007-03-10 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2007-03-10 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2007-03-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2006.
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1191-1239.
- Post, G.T. & Vliet, P. van, 2004. "Conditional Downside Risk and the CAPM," Research Paper ERS-2004-048-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Post, G.T. & Vliet, P. van, 2004.
"Downside Risk and Asset Pricing,"
ERS-2004-018-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Stephen A. Ross, . "Mutual Fund Separation in Financial Theory - The Separating Distributions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-76, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.