Report NEP-CFN-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2006. "Adjustment to target capital, finance and growth," Economics Working Papers 982, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Schrimpf, Andreas & Schröder, Michael & Stehle, Richard, 2006. "Evaluating conditional asset pricing models for the German stock market," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-43, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Olmo, J., 2007. "An asset pricing model for mean-variance-downside-risk averse investors," Working Papers 07/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2007. "Sharing Liability Between Banks and Firms: The Case of Industrial Safety Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-04, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00133964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "The Truth about Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection. Eighteenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 36, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Giles ATKINSON & Susana MOURATO, 2007. "Environmental valuation: a brief overview of options," Departmental Working Papers 2007-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2006. "Market discipline and the use of government bonds as collateral in the EMU," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-46, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vulpes, Giuseppe & Brasili, Andrea, 2006. "Banking integration and co-movements in EU banks’ fragility," MPRA Paper 1964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Blanco & Fernando Restoy, 2007. "Have real interest rates really fallen that much in Spain?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0704, Banco de Espa�a.