Endogenous growth and cycles through radical and incremental innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 9504.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Chol-Won, 2000.
"Growth and Output Fluctuations,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(2), pages 95-113, May.
- Chol-Won Li, 1998. "Growth and Output Fluctuations," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 9810, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bode, Eckhardt, 1996. "Ursachen regionaler Wachstumsunterschiede: wachstumstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 740, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chol-Won Li, 1998. "Growth, Knowledge Structure, and Qualtiy-Varierty Innovations," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 9705, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.