Functional limit theorem for fractional processes (a)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8801.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1243, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1996. "Correlation theory of spuriously related higher order integrated processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 169-173, February.
- Robinson, P.M., 2005.
"The distance between rival nonstationary fractional processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 283-300, October.
- Peter M Robinson, 2004. "The Distance between Rival Nonstationary Fractional Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2004/468, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1998. "Spurious regression theory with nonstationary fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 233-250, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.