Liquidity as Flexibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 073.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1976
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, October.
- Thomas A. Marschak, 1962. "Strategy and Organization in a System Development Project," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 509-548 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-12, December.
- George Stigler, 1939. "Production and Distribution in the Short Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47, pages 305.
- Goldman, Steven Marc, 1974. "Flexibility and the demand for money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-222, October.
- Cropper, M L, 1976. "A State-Preference Approach to the Precautionary Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 388-94, June.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1962. "On Flexibility of Future Preference," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 150, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1969. "Expectations, Transactions Costs, and Asset Demands," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 491-506, June.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1976. "The New Economics of Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- BARBERA, Salvador & BOSSERT, Walter & PATTANAIK, Prasanta K., 2001.
"Ranking Sets of Objects,"
Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques
2001-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001. "Ranking Sets of Objects," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.