Flexibility and the demand for money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 9 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Cooper, 1984. "Insurance, Flexibility and Non-contingent Trades," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 691, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lihong Liu & Anne Sibert, 1996.
"Government Finance with Currency Substitution,"
Archive Discussion Papers
9609, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001.
"Ranking Sets of Objects,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Anne Sibert & Jiming Ha, 1996.
"Portfolio Substitution and Exchange Rate Volatility,"
Archive Working Papers
027, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sibert, Anne & Ha, Jiming, 1997. "Portfolio substitution and exchange rate volatility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 517-534, August.
- Higashi, Youichiro & Hyogo, Kazuya & Takeoka, Norio, 2009. "Subjective random discounting and intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1015-1053, May.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1985.
"Borrowing Restrictions and Wealth Constraints: Implications for Aggregate Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
1629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Borrowing restrictions and wealth constraints: implications for aggregate consumption," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jones, Robert A & Ostroy, Joseph M, 1984.
"Flexibility and Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Yongheng Deng & Eyal Sulganik, 2006. "Shapley Cost Allocation Coincides with Relative Status: The Case of Skyscrapers," Working Paper 8567, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Neil Wallace, 2000. "Knowledge of individual histories and optimal payment arrangements," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 11-21.
- Robert Jones & Joseph Ostroy, 1976. "Liquidity as Flexibility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 073, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.