Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 506439000000000119.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 1993.
"Rules of Thumb for Social Learning,"
3196332, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 1992. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," IDEI Working Papers 17, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Allison, G. & Fudenberg, D., 1992. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," Working papers 92-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- G. Ellison & D. Fudenberg, 2010. "Rules of Thumb for Social Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 435, David K. Levine.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1999. "Measuring Social Interactions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1878, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, José A., 2009.
"A limit theorem for systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 609-623, September.
- Ulrich Horst & Jos´e A. Scheinkman, 2006. "A Limit Theorem for Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000177, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brock, William A & Durlauf, Steven N, 2001.
"Discrete Choice with Social Interactions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 235-60, April.
- Kirman, Alan P & Oddou, Claude & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Stochastic Communication and Coalition Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 129-38, January.
- repec:wop:humbsf:2001-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Ulrich Horst, 2005. "Financial price fluctuations in a stock market model with many interacting agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 917-932, 06.
- Follmer, Hans & Horst, Ulrich & Kirman, Alan, 2005. "Equilibria in financial markets with heterogeneous agents: a probabilistic perspective," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 123-155, February.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Föllmer, Hans & Horst, Ulrich, 2001. "Convergence of locally and globally interacting Markov chains," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-93, May.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1971. "Random preferences and equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 414-429, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1996. "Evolution of Trading Structures," Working Papers 96-04-020, Santa Fe Institute.
- Lux, Thomas, 1998. "The socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets: interacting agents, chaos, and the fat tails of return distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-165, January.
- Edward E. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1995.
"Crime and Social Interactions,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1738, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose Scheinkman, 2000.
NBER Working Papers
8053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2001. "Non-Market Interactions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1914, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:wop:humbsf:2001-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Russell & John, Andrew, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-63, August.
- Malinvaud, E., 1972. "The allocation of individual risks in large markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 312-328, April.
- anonymous, 1991. "Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Win, pages 2, 6.
- Bisin, Alberto & Horst, Ulrich & Ozgur, Onur, 2006. "Rational expectations equilibria of economies with local interactions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 74-116, March.
- Föllmer, Hans & Horst, Ulrich, 2001. "Convergence of locally and globally interacting Markov chains," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 99-121, November.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.