Random preferences and equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wooders, Myrna & Edward Cartwright & Selten, Reinhard, 2002. "Social Conformity And Equilibrium In Pure Strategies In Games With Many Players," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 636, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2007. "Bank failures caused by Large withdrawals: An explanation based purely on liquidity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 818-841, September.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2003. "Hildenbrand Distribution Economies as Limiting Empirical Distributions of Random Economies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010.
"Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2004.
"On the Existence of Equilibrium Bank Runs in a Diamond-Dybvig Environment,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp448, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "On the Existence of Equilibrium Bank Runs in a Diamond-Dybvig Environment," Finance 0404009, EconWPA.
- Aruka, Yuji, 2004. "How to measure social interactions via group selection?: Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes, and large-scale cooperation: a comment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Giulio Zanella, 2004. "Social Interactions and Economic Behavior," Department of Economics University of Siena 441, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Ho-Mou Wu, 2006.
"General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default,"
0506-29, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2005. "Local Interactions as a Decentralized Mechanism Coordinating Equilibrium Expectations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse30_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991.
"Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Wooders, M. & Selten, R. & Cartwright, E., 2001. "Some First Results for Noncooperative Pregames : Social Conformity and Equilibrium in Pure Strategies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 589, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alan Kirman, 2006.
"Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 246-280, Supplemen.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," Economics Working Papers 0073, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- AndrÃ©s Carvajal, 2007. "Individually Rational Collective Choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 355-374, May.
- Kosfeld, Michael, 2005.
"Rumours and markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 646-664, September.
- Geraats, P.M., 2004. "Modelling Stochastic Relative Preferences," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0468, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.