Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Financial Update.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Win ()
Pages: 2, 6
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shishebor, Z. & Soltani, A.R. & Zamani, A., 2011. "Asymptotic distribution for periodograms of infinite dimensional discrete time periodically correlated processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(7), pages 1118-1125, August.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010.
"Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Kim, Yongdai & Kim, Bumsoo & Jang, Woncheol, 2010. "Asymptotic properties of the maximum likelihood estimator for the proportional hazards model with doubly censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1339-1351, July.
- Suzuki, Takashi, 2013. "Core and competitive equilibria of a coalitional exchange economy with infinite time horizon," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 234-244.
- Breitmeyer, Carsten & Hakenes, Hendrik & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2004. "From poverty measurement to the measurement of downside risk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 327-348, May.
- Ruckdeschel, Peter & Rieder, Helmut, 2010. "Fisher information of scale," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1881-1885, December.
- Qi, Xin & Zhao, Hongyu, 2011. "Some theoretical properties of Silverman's method for Smoothed functional principal component analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 741-767, April.
- Egami, Masahiko & Young, Virginia R., 2009. "Optimal reinsurance strategy under fixed cost and delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 1015-1034, March.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Boudou, Alain & Viguier-Pla, Sylvie, 2010. "Relation between unit operators proximity and their associated spectral measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1724-1732, December.
- Fasen, Vicky & Fuchs, Florian, 2013. "On the limit behavior of the periodogram of high-frequency sampled stable CARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 229-273.
- Bischoff, Wolfgang & Somayasa, Wayan, 2009. "The limit of the partial sums process of spatial least squares residuals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2167-2177, November.
- Baeumer, B. & Benson, D.A. & Meerschaert, M.M., 2005. "Advection and dispersion in time and space," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 245-262.
- Bellucci, S. & Tiwari, B.N., 2011. "Thermodynamic geometry: Evolution, correlation and phase transition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2074-2086.
- Bosi, Gianni & Campion, Maria J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Zuanon, Magali E., 2007. "Isotonies on ordered cones through the concept of a decreasing scale," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-127, September.
- Stein, Noah D. & Parrilo, Pablo A. & Ozdaglar, Asuman, 2011. "Correlated equilibria in continuous games: Characterization and computation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 436-455, March.
- Guerra, Manuel & de Lourdes Centeno, Maria, 2008. "Optimal reinsurance policy: The adjustment coefficient and the expected utility criteria," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 529-539, April.
- Abe, Koji, 2012. "A geometric approach to temptation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 92-97.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.