Isotonies on ordered cones through the concept of a decreasing scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions ii," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 107-117, October.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991.
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
176, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magali E., 2003. "Continuous representability of homothetic preorders by means of sublinear order-preserving functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 333-341, July.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
- Bosi, Gianni & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 2000. "Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 291-298, April.
- Juan Candeal & Juan De Miguel & Esteban Induráin, 2002. "Expected utility from additive utility on semigroups," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 87-94, August.
- Herden, G., 1995. "On some equivalent approaches to Mathematical Utility Theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 19-31, February.
- anonymous, 1991. "Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Win, pages 2, 6.
- Gianni Bosi & Magalì Zuanon, 2012. "A note on the axiomatization of Wang premium principle by means of continuity considerations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3158-3165.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.