Ex Ante Randomization in Agency Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 1953.
Date of creation: 08 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Edward Prescott, 2000.
"Lotteries, Sunspots and Incentive Constraints,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1974, David K. Levine.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1995.
"Randomization in optimal income tax schedules,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 189-223, February.
- Brito, D.L. & Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M. & Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Randomization In Optimal Income Tax Schedules," Papers 89-6, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Jonathan H. Hamilton & Steven M. Slutsky & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1995. "Randomization in Optimal Income Tax Schedules," NBER Working Papers 3289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart T. & Townsend, Robert M., 2011.
"Information-constrained optima with retrading: An externality and its market-based solution,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1042-1077, May.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Townsend, Robert, 2010. "Information-Constrained Optima with Retrading: An Externality and Its Market-Based Solution," MPRA Paper 20725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.