Mutual Absolute Continuity of Multiple Priors
AbstractThis note provides a behavioral characterization of mutually absolutely continuous multiple priors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Collegio Carlo Alberto in its series Carlo Alberto Notebooks with number 19.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Mutual absolute continuity; Multiple priors;
Other versions of this item:
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry G. Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2001.
RCER Working Papers
485, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Kreps, David M, 1979. "A Representation Theorem for "Preference for Flexibility"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 565-77, May.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001.
"Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Riedel, Frank, 2013.
"Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1582-1605.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Frank Riedel, 2013. "Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013-016, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Riedel, Frank & Dana, Rose-Anne, 2010. "Intertemporal Equilibria with Knightian Uncertainty," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5375, Paris Dauphine University.
- Riedel, Frank & Dana, Rose-Anne, 2013. "Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian uncertainty," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11268, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Franck Riedel, 2013. "Intertemporal Equilibria with Knightian uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00927170, HAL.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Frank Riedel, 2010. "Intertemporal Equilibria with Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 440, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, Engelage, 2011. "Optimal stopping with dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2042-2074, September.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2008. "Ordinal notions of submodularity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1243-1245, December.
- Bade, Sophie, 2011. "Ambiguous act equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 246-260, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.