Price Uncertainty,Expectations Formation and Fishers' Allocation Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brock University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1993-1.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
Phone: (905) 688-5550 3325
Fax: (905) 988-9388
Web page: http://www.brocku.ca/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håkan Eggert & Peter Martinsson, 2004.
"Are Commercial Fishers Risk-Lovers?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Eggert, Hakan & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2001.
"Stochastic Production And Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers' Gear Choice,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20671, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eggert, Håkan & Tveterås, Ragnar, 2001. "Stochastic Production and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers’ Gear Choices," Working Papers in Economics 54, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Matthiasson, Thorolfur, 1999.
"Cost sharing and catch sharing,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2012.
"Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2011. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," Working Papers 227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Smith, Martin D. & Provencher, Bill, 2003. "Spatial Search In Commercial Fishing: A Discrete Choice Dynamic Programming Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21932, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marcoul, Philippe & Weninger, Quinn, 2008.
"Search and active learning with correlated information: Empirical evidence from mid-Atlantic clam fishermen,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1921-1948, June.
- Marcoul, Philippe & Weninger, Quinn, 2008. "Search and Active Learning with Correlated Information: Empirical Evidence from Mid-Atlantic Clam Fishermen," Staff General Research Papers 11601, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Martin D., 2002. "Renewable Resource Production Surfaces, Bioeconomic Steady States, And Space," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19729, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.