A Class of Best-Response Potential Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 635.
Date of creation: May 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Abraham Neyman, 1997. "Correlated Equilibrium and Potential Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 223-227.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Haimanko, Ori & Zapechelnyuk, Andriy, 2006. "Strategic complements and substitutes, and potential games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Ui, Takashi, 2000. "A Shapley Value Representation of Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 121-135, April.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2000. "Best-response potential games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 289-295, March.
- Brânzei, R. & Mallozzi, L. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Supermodular games and potential games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-121822, Tilburg University.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Jo Anna Gray, 1983. "Two essays on monetary policy in an interdependent world," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 219, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-64, October.
- Slikker, Marco, 2001.
"Coalition Formation and Potential Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 436-448, November.
- Slikker, M., 1999. "Coalition Formation and Potential Games," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1999-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei, Rodica & Mallozzi, Lina & Tijs, Stef, 2003. "Supermodular games and potential games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 39-49, February.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2002. "Perfect Information and Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 306-317, February.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini, 2008. "The Non-Linear Cournot Model as a Best-Response Potential Game," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 10-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Slade, M.E., 1989.
"What Does An Oligopoly Maximize?,"
G.R.E.Q.A.M., Universite Aix-Marseille III
89a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Engers, Maxim, 1992. "Stackelberg versus Cournot oligopoly equilibrium," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 127-135, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.