Technology And The Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 14026.
Date of creation: 1971
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Environmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- John E. Brandl, 1968. "Constrained Maximization and Decision Rules in Government: An Analysis of an Investment Allocation Formula for the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 196826, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- J. Rothenberg, 1970. "The Economics of Congestion and Pollution: An Integrated View," Working papers 49, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 1971. "Does Human Fertility Adjust to the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 399-407, May.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1970. "Foreign Enterprises and Developing Nations in the Raw Materials Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 122-26, May.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1992. "Australian Agriculture: A Sustainability Story," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Yandle, B. & Bhattarai, M. & Vijayaraghavan, M., 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: a review of findings, methods, and policy implications. PERC Research study 02-1 update," IWMI Research Reports H044740, International Water Management Institute.
- Magnani, Elisabetta, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve, environmental protection policy and income distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 431-443, March.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Institutional Innovation And Environmental Quality," Staff Papers 14237, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chisholm, Anthony H. & Walsh, Cliff & Brennan, Geoffrey, 1974. "Pollution And Resource Allocation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(01), April.
- Chapman, Duane, 1993. "Environment, Income, And Development In Southern Africa," Working Papers 11891, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1991. "Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science," Staff Papers 13601, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1993. "Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science," Staff Papers 13415, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.