A Random Utility Analysis of Southern Alberta Sportfishing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology in its series Project Report Series with number 24048.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 515 General Services Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AlbertaT6G 2H1
Phone: (780) 492-4225
Fax: (780) 492-0268
Web page: http://www.rees.ualberta.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McConnell, Kenneth E., 1985. "The economics of outdoor recreation," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 677-722 Elsevier.
- W. L. Adamowicz, 1991. "Valuation of Environmental Amenities1," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 609-618, December.
- Blackorby, C., 1990.
"Economic Policy In A Second-Best Environment,"
90c01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Bockstael, Nancy & Michael, W., 1999.
"Estimating the Value of Water Quality Improvements in a Recreational Demand Framework,"
Staff General Research Papers
12334, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Bockstael, Nancy & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1987. "Estimating the Value of Water Quality Improvements in a Recreational Demand Framework," Staff General Research Papers 1594, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1981. "Applied welfare analysis with quantal choice models," CUDARE Working Paper Series 173, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- George R. Parsons & Mary Jo Kealy, 1992. "Randomly Drawn Opportunity Sets in a Random Utility Model of Lake Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(1), pages 93-106.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1981. "Applied Welfare Analysis with Quantal Choice Models," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7fm8k59w, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.