Filling The Gap: Exploring Internal Challenges And Opportunities To Successful Student Recruitment In Applied Economics Departments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama with number 119816.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-08 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-08 (Labour Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory M. Perry, 2010. "What is the Future of Agricultural Economics Departments and the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 117-134.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.