Trends in Kenyan Agricultural Productivity: 1997-2007
AbstractEgerton University Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Working Papers with number 56117.
Date of creation: Sep 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
Africa; Kenya; productivity; Productivity Analysis; Q10;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Beyond knowledge brokerage: An exploratory study of innovation intermediaries in an evolving smallholder agricultural system in Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010.
"When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5477, The World Bank.
- Michael A. Clemens & Gabriel Demombynes, 2011. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference? The case of the Millennium Villages," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 305-339, September.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Muange, Elijah & Munyua, Bernard & Diagne, Aliou, 2012. "Technology Awareness and Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126760, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.