Domestic and Foreign Sources of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. with number 150769.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1993. "Growth in horticultural trade: Japan's market for developing countries," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), July.
- Andayani, Sri R.M. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1997. "Demand And Competition Among Supply Sources: The Indonesian Fruit Import Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003.
"Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Merchant, Mary, 2002. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Technical Papers 15637, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002.
"Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Amy L. Sparks, 1992. "A system-wide approach to import demand for US fresh oranges," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 253-260.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1993. "Growth in horticultural trade: Japan's market for developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 37-51, July.
- Andrew Muhammad, 2013. "Estimating import demand in the presence of seasonal trade and unobserved prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 446-451, March.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tullaya Boonsaeng & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2009. "A Dynamic Approach to Estimating and Testing Separability in U.S. Demand for Imported and Domestic Meats," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 139-157, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.