The Role of Harvest Timing in Pest Management: Grower Response to Infestation by the California Olive Fruit Fly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin with number 49475.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty With Application To Corn Nematode Management," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Christiaans, Thomas & Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger, 2007.
"Optimal pest control in agriculture,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3965-3985, December.
- Thomas Christiaans & Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Optimal Pest Control in Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 1507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Christiaans & Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Optimal pest control in agriculture," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 122-05, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- J. Pannell, David, 1991. "Pests and pesticides, risk and risk aversion," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 361-383, August.
- Feder, G. & Regev, U., 1975. "Biological interactions and environmental effects in the economics of pest control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 75-91, December.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank, 2008. "Pests and Agricultural Commodity Losses: Evaluating Alternative Approaches to Damage Function Estimation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6530, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Atanu Saha & C. Richard Shumway & Arthur Havenner, 1997. "The Economics and Econometrics of Damage Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 773-785.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Lichtenberg, E. & Zilberman, David, 1992. "Impact of Damage Control and Quality of Output: Estimating Pest Control Effectiveness," Staff General Research Papers 10589, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas L. Marsh & Ray G. Huffaker & Garrell E. Long, 2000. "Optimal Control of Vector-Virus-Plant Interactions: The Case of Potato Leafroll Virus Net Necrosis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 556-569.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.