MDG Report 2009 - Full Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Development Bank in its series MDG Report with number 99.
Date of creation: 25 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beata Skubiak, 2012. "Challenges for Economic Policy in the Era of Economic Integration and Globalization," Equilibrium, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7, pages 7-30.
- Howard, Lise Morje, 2013. "State-building through neotrusteeship: Kosovo and East Timor in comparative perspective," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew D. Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012.
"The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
12-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Vreeland, 2014. "The determinants of election to the United Nations Security Council," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 51-83, January.
- Axel Dreher & Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen & James Raymond Vreeland, 2012. "The Determinants of Election to the United Nations Security Council," CESifo Working Paper Series 3902, CESifo Group Munich.
- Palm, Jenny, 2010. "The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2858-2864, June.
- Maggio, G. & Cacciola, G., 2009. "A variant of the Hubbert curve for world oil production forecasts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4761-4770, November.
- Resnick, Danielle, 2013. "Personalistic policy-making in a vibrant democracy: Senegal.s fragmented response to the 2007/08 food price crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.