Report NEP-GTH-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Decision Making in Uncertain and Changing Environments," Discussion Papers 19, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Pakes, Ariel, 2009. "Finite State Dynamic Games with Asymmetric Information: A Framework for Applied Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 7323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Alexandru Nichifor, 2009. "Consistency and Monotonicity in One-Sided Assignment Problems," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-146, Harvard Business School.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Carlos Pimienta, 2009. "Costly Network Formation and Regular Equilibria," Discussion Papers 2009-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Raymond Wladimir & Mohnen Pierre & Palm Franz & Schim van der Loeff Sybrand, 2009. "Innovative Sales, R&D and Total Innovation Expenditures: Panel Evidence on their Dynamics," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2009. "Grading Exams: 100, 99, 98,...or A, B, C?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1710, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Flesch János & Perea Andrés, 2009. "Strategic Disclosure of Random Variables," Research Memoranda 024, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mengel Friederike & Peeters Ronald, 2009. "Strategic behavior in repeated voluntary contribution experiments," Research Memoranda 025, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mengel Friederike, 2009. "Never change a winning team: The effect of substitutions on success in football tournaments," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bester, Helmut, 2009. "Investments and the Holdup Problem in a Matching Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2009. "Identification in Matching Games," NBER Working Papers 15092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ren� van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power And Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009. "The Structure of Unstable Power Systems," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00392515, HAL.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009. "A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00392508, HAL.
- Jörg Franke & Tahir Öztürk, 2009. "Conflict Networks," Ruhr Economic Papers 0116, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gary E. Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Discussion Papers 2009-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Werner Güth & Loreto Llorente Erviti & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2009. "Inconsistent Incomplete Information: A Betting Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yingyao Hu & David McAdams & Matthew Shum, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Auction Models with Non-Separable Unobserved Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive 553, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.