Report NEP-EFF-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005. "The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Thomas Masterson, 2007. "Productivity, Technical Efficiency, and Farm Size in Paraguayan Agriculture," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_490, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Esther Moral & Lorena Saiz, 2006. "Structural breaks in labor productivity growth: the United States vs. the European Union," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 0625, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Bronwyn Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2006. "Employment, innovation and productivity: evidence from Italian microdata," IFS Working Papers W06/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007. "Information Technology, Organisational Change and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2007. "Productivity, Capital Utilization, and Intra-firm Diffusion: A Study of Steel Refining Furnaces," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-471, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peter Haug, 2007. "Local Government Control and Efficiency of the Water Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Water Suppliers in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2007. "Information Technology, Efficient Restructuring and the Productivity Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Political patronage in Ukranian banking," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 657, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2008.
- Benjamin, David M. & Meza, Felipe, 2007. "Total factor productivity and labor reallocation: the case of the 1997 Korea crisis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0701, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Elina Seppä, 2007. "Innovation Performance of Firms in Manufacturing Industry: Evidence from Belgium, Finland and Germany in 1998-2000," Discussion Papers 414, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Rudholm, Niklas & Nordmark, Arvid & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2007. "Does Competition Increase Economic Efficiency in Swedish County Councils?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 703, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto, 2006. "Is the internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 0624, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Ertugrul Deliktas & Özlem Önder & Metin Karadag, 2007. "The Spillover Effects of Public Capital Formation on the Manufacturing Industry in the Turkish Geographical Regions," Working Papers 0702, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. André, 2007. "Indirect Elicitation of Non-Linear Multiattribute Utility Functions. A Dual Procedure Combined with DEA," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- A. Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, spillovers, innovatoin systems and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0067, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2006. "R&D, productivity and market value," IFS Working Papers W06/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.