Discussion of 'The Smoothing of Official Interest Rates'
In: Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Philip Lowe (ed.) Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1997.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1997-19.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flint Brayton & Eileen Mauskopf & David Reifschneider & Peter Tinsley & John Williams, 1997. "The role of expectations in the FRB/US macroeconomic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 227-245.
- Ball, Laurence, 1999.
"Efficient Rules for Monetary Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 63-83, April.
- Laurence Ball, 1997. "Efficient Rules for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball, 1997. "Efficient rules for monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/3, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wilcox, David W, 2002.
"The Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 47-71, Spring.
- Brayton, Flint & Levin, Andrew & Lyon, Ralph & Williams, John C., 1997. "The evolution of macro models at the Federal Reserve Board," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-81, December.
- Sack, Brian & Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Interest-rate smoothing and optimal monetary policy: a review of recent empirical evidence,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 205-228.
- Brian Sack & Volker Wieland, 1999. "Interest-rate smoothing and optimal monetary policy: a review of recent empirical evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.