Rules, Discretion, and the Role of the Economic Advisor
In: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6264.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 2000.
"The Present and Future of Monetary Policy Rules,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 273-86, July.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1984.
"Credibility and monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 105-135.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1987. "Der Beitrag der Konjunkturpolitik zum deutschen Wirtschaftswunder nach der Währungsreform," Kiel Working Papers 281, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Determinacy, Learnability, and Plausibility in Monetary Policy Analysis: Additional Results," NBER Working Papers 14164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2006.
"A Monetary Policy Rule for Automatic Prevention of a Liquidity Trap,"
in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER-EASE, Volume 15, pages 9-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2005. "A Monetary Policy Rule for Automatic Prevention of a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 11056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2000.
"Timeless Perspectives vs. Discretionary Monetary Policy In Forward-Looking Models,"
NBER Working Papers
7915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2004. "Timeless perspective vs. discretionary monetary policy in forward-looking models," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 43-56.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 2001. "Timeless Perspective Vs Discretionary Monetary Policy in Forward-Looking Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 2752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1987. "Währungsreform und wirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Westdeutschland 1948," Kiel Working Papers 286, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "Monetary policy in the 2008-2009 recession," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 201-233.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.