Empirics of Taxes on Differentiated Products: The Case of Tariffs in the U.S. Automobile Industry
In: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5846.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1995.
"VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study of the US-Japan Auto VER,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1996. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment: A case study of the US-Japan auto VER," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-33, March.
- de Melo, J. & Tarr, D., 1994. "VERs Under Imperfect Competition and Foreing Direct Investment: A Case study of the US-Japan Auto VER," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 94.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1991. "VERs under imperfect competition and foreign direct investment : a case study of the U.S. - Japan auto VER," Policy Research Working Paper Series 667, The World Bank.
- Stefan Lutz, 2005. "The Effect of Quotas on Domestic Product Price and Quality," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 163-173, May.
- Kala Krishna & Kathleen Hogan & Phillip Swagel, 1989. "The Non-Optimality of Optimal Trade Policy: The U.S. Automobile Indust ry Revisited, 1979-1985," NBER Working Papers 3118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray, Jonathan & Sarantis, Nicholas, 1999. "Quality, user cost, forward-looking behavior, and the demand for cars in the UK," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 237-258, May.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2002.
"The effects of quotas on vertical intra-industry trade,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 24-2002, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Lutz, Stefan H., 2002. "The Effects of Quotas on Vertical Intra-Industry Trade," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-61, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
- Melvyn Fuss & Steven Murphy & Leonard Waverman, 1992. "The State of the North American and Japanese Motor Vehicle Industries: A Partially Calibrated Model to Examine the Impacts of Trade Policy Changes," NBER Working Papers 4225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Joanna, 1997. "Estimating demand elasticities in a differentiated product industry: The personal computer market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 347-367.
- Lutz, Stefan, 1998. "Can taxing foreign competition harm the domestic industry?," ZEI Working Papers B 15-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.