Academic Science and the Birth of Industrial Research Laboratories in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry
In: Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5355.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007.
"The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007. "The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Suzuki, Shinya, 2012. "Internationalization of R&D activities by multinational firms.," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/340794, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Naomi Hausman, 2012. "University Innovation, Local Economic Growth, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 12-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.