Normative Concerns in the International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
In: New Issues in the Uruguay Round
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12301.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Keith E. Maskus, 1990. "Normative Concerns in the International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 387-409, 09.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumner La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002.
"Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
39, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 759-788, 06.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2001. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Politcal Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Working Papers 200201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 1998. "Product Versus Process Patents: A Theoretical Approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-199, April.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Raihan, Selim & Bleser, Adam & Prud'homme, Dan & Mayrand, Karel & Morin, Jean Frederic & Pollitt, Hector & Hinojosa, Leonith & Williams, Michael, 2011. "Trade sustainability impact assessment (SIA) on the comprehensive economic and trade agreement (CETA) between the EU and Canada: Final report," MPRA Paper 28812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCalman, P., 1999.
"Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001. "Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," Papers 374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Ida Aghdas, 2003. "The effects of dollar appreciation on sectoral labor market adjustments: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 89-117.
- Swapnendu Banerjee & Tarun Kabiraj, 2008. "Optimal Patent Length in a North-South Framework," Working Papers id:1322, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.