History, Geography, and the Markets for Mortgage Loans in Nineteenth-Century France
In: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11998.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Piketty & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2006.
"Wealth Concentration in a Developing Economy: Paris and France, 1807–1994,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 236-256, March.
- Thomas Piketty & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Wealth concentration in a developing economy : Paris and France, 1807-1994," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0504, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Piketty, Thomas & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Rosenthal, Jean Laurent, 2004. "Wealth Concentration in a Developing Economy: Paris and France, 1807-1994," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Snowden, 1995. "The Evolution of Interregional Mortgage Lending Channels, 1870-1940: The Life Insurance-Mortgage Company Connection," NBER Chapters, in: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise, pages 209-256 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffman, Philip T. & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2001. "Priceless Markets," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226348018, June.
- Kirsten Wandschneider, 2013. "Lending to Lemons: Landschafts Credit in Eighteenth-Century Prussia," NBER Chapters, in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 305-325 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Dincecco & Massimiliano Gaetano Onorato, 2013. "Military Conflict and the Economic Rise of Urban Europe," Working Papers, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca 7/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Nov 2013.
- Kirsten Wandschneider, 2013. "Lending to Lemons: Landschafts-Credit in 18th Century Prussia," NBER Working Papers 19159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.