An Accounting Framework and Some Issues for Modeling How Exchange Rates Respond to the News
In: Exchange Rates and International Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11376.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1984.
"Can exchange rate predictability be achieved without monetary convergence? : evidence from the EMS,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
245, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can exchange rate predictability be achieved without monetary convergence? : Evidence from the EMS," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 93-115.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Yanneth R. Betancourt, 2002.
"A Signal Of Imperfect Portfolio Capital Adjustments From The Relationschip Between Yields Of Domestic And Foreign Colombian Debt,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001934, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Yanneth R.Betancourth, . "A Signal of Imperfect Portfolio Capital Adjustments from the Relationship Between Yields of Domestic and Foreign Colombian Debt," Borradores de Economia 216, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Peter B. Clark & Ronald MacDonald, 2000.
"Filtering the BEER - A Permanent and Transitory Decomposition,"
IMF Working Papers
00/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Clark, Peter B. & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004. "Filtering the BEER: A permanent and transitory decomposition," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-56.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff, 1989.
"Was it Real? The Exchange Rate-Interest Differential Relation, 1973-1984,"
NBER Working Papers
1732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meese, Richard & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1986. "Was it real? The exchange rate -- Interest differential relation: 1973-1984," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 297-298, June.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1985. "Was it real? : the exchange rate-interest differential relation, 1973 - 1984," International Finance Discussion Papers 268, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.