Purchasing power parity under fixed and flexible exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanas, Angelos, 2006. "Purchasing Power Parity and Markov Regime Switching," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 1669-1687, September.
- Lord, Montague, 2005.
"Viet Nam: Small Scale Technical assistance for Capacity Building of Ministry of Finance to Support Tariff, Industry and Subsidy Analysis for the WTO Accession,"
50629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J., 2000. "Viet Nam: Small Scale Technical assistance for Capacity Building of Ministry of Finance to Support Tariff, Industry and Subsidy Analysis for the WTO Accession," MPRA Paper 41158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1985.
"International Interest-Rate and Price-Level Linkages Under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
0921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "International Interest Rate and Price Level Linkages under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 121-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Tankui, Altin, 2008. "The black market exchange rate vs. the official rate in testing PPP: Which rate fosters the adjustment process?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 40-43, April.
- Melchior Horner, 1986. "Ein Portfolio-Modell zur Erklärung des Preisabschlages der Namenaktien gegenüber den Inhaberaktien und Partizipationsscheinen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(I), pages 61-79, March.
- Enrique Alberola & Humberto López & Luis Servén, 2004.
"Tango with the gringo: the hard peg and real misalign ment in Argentina,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0405, Banco de Espa�a.
- Alberola, Enrique & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2004. "Tango with the Gringo: the hard peg and real misalignment in Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3322, The World Bank.
- Razzaque H. Bhatti, 1997. "Do Expectations Play Any Role in Determining Pak Rupee Exchange Rates?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 263-273.
- Alan J. Ziobrowski & Brigitte J. Ziobrowski, 1993. "Hedging Foreign Investments in U.S. Real Estate with Currency Options," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 27-54.
- Sjaastad, Larry A., 1998. "On exchange rates, nominal and real," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 407-439, June.
- MacDonald, Ronald, 1998. "What determines real exchange rates?: The long and the short of it," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 117-153, June.
- Shang-Jin Wei & David C. Parsley, 1995. "Purchasing Power Disparity During the Floating Rate Period: Exchange Rate Volatility, Trade Barriers and Other Culprits," NBER Working Papers 5032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lord, Montague, 2002. "Vietnam’s Export Competitiveness: Trade and Macroeconomic Policy Linkages," MPRA Paper 50638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelos Kanas, 2009. "Real exchange rates and developing countries," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 280-299.
- Ahmed, M., 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity Based on Capital Account, Exchange Rate Volatility and Cointegration: Evidence from Some Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(3).
- Visser, H., 1987. "A survey of recent developments in monetary theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Money demand in open economies : a currency substitution model for Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 265, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Peaucelle, Irina, 1992. "Séries codépendantes : application à l’hypothèse de parité du pouvoir d’achat," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 283-304, mars et j.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination In Pakistan: Evidence Based On Purchasing Power Parity Theory," MPRA Paper 6754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.