Health Insurance Provision and Labor Market Efficiency in the United States and Germany
In: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11258.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron Yelowitz, 1996.
"Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI - Participation,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
753, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yelowitz, Aaron S, 2000. "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(3), pages 419-41, July.
- A. S. Yelowitz, . "Using the Medicare Buy-In Program to Estimate the Effect of Medicaid on SSI Participation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1102-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Dan A. Black, 1996. "Family Health Benefits and Worker Turnover," Labor and Demography 9604001, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2002.
"Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Job Mobility: A Critical Review of the Literature,"
JCPR Working Papers
255, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2002. "Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Job Mobility: A Critical Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 8817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Health Insurance and Job Mobility: Evidence from Clinton's Second Mandate," CSEF Working Papers 122, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Donald Bruce & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Joseph F. Quinn, 2000. "Self-Employment and Labor Market Transitions at Older Ages," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 490, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Penrod, John R. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1996.
"Health insurance and the supply of entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 209-235, October.
- Brigitte Madrian, 2006.
"The U.S. Health Care System and Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
11980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Madrian, Brigitte C., 1997. "Employment separation and health insurance coverage," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 349-382, December.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & William B. Vogt, 2006. "Employment and Adverse Selection in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 12430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J.J. Kniesner, 2001.
"Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 525-544.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2000. "Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 19, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.