Intellectual Property and the Availability of Pharmaceuticals in Poor Countries
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10794.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Pénin, 2003.
"Patents versus ex-post rewards : a new look,"
Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM
20-19, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 2004. "Propriété intellectuelle et développement ou comment imposer au monde un système perverti : commentaires," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 18(3), pages 145-153.
- Yaqub, Ohid & Nightingale, Paul, 2012. "Vaccine innovation, translational research and the management of knowledge accumulation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2143-2150.
- Lubomira Radoilska, 2008. "Truthfulness and Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 21-28, April.
- Margaret Kyle & Anita McGahan, 2009.
"Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS,"
NBER Working Papers
15468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret K. Kyle & Anita M. McGahan, 2012. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 1157-1172, November.
- Kyle, Margaret K & McGahan, Anita M, 2011. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," CEPR Discussion Papers 8371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ghauri, Pervez N. & Rao, P.M., 2009. "Intellectual property, pharmaceutical MNEs and the developing world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 206-215, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.