Whither Flat Panel Displays?
In: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies
AbstractThis paper examines possible consequences of subsidies to R&D and to volume production proposed under the Clinton administration's flat panel display initiative.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0315.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Krishna, K. & Thursbay, M., 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Display?," Papers 1-96-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," NBER Working Papers 5415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M, 1995. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," Papers 95-007, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1986. "Market Access and International Competition: A Simulation Study of 16K Random Access Memories," NBER Working Papers 1936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Richard & Thursby, Marie, 1987. "A Decision Theoretic Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 631-47, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.