The Impacts of an East Asia Free Trade Agreement on Foreign Trade in East Asia
In: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0195.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2000.
"Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0001, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Brown, Drusilla K & Stern, Robert M, 2001. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 262-86, May.
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1999. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Working Papers 453, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Robert McDougall, 2000. "Theoretical Structure of Dynamic GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 480, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Cheong, Inkyo, 1997. "The effects of economic integration in the Pacific Rim: A computational general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 505-524.
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi Author_Email:, 2011. "East Asian Regionalism: The Way Forward," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-153, Conference Master Resources.
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2012. "China-Japan-Korea (CJK)'s FTA Strategy towards ASEAN Countries: A Game Theoretical Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201210, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Oct 2012.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013.
"Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery,"
2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Emiliano Magrini, 2014. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A generalized propensity score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranea countries’ case in Agriculture and Fishery," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0188, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2013.
"Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 145-153.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2011. "East Asian Regionalism: The Need For Asean+3 Fta," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 31-56, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.