Splitting Tax Refunds and Building Savings: An Empirical Test
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0068.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Osler & Thang Nguyen & Tanseli Savaser, 2011.
"Asymmetric Information and the Foreign-Exchange Trades of Global Custody Banks,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2011-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Carol Osler & Tanseli Savaser & Thang Tan Nguyen, 2012. "Asymetric Information and the Foreign-Exchange Trades of Global Custody Banks," Working Papers 55, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Congdon, William J. & Kling, Jeffrey R. & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2009.
"Behavioral Economics and Tax Policy,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(3), pages 375-86, September.
- Sherraden, Margaret & Peters, Clark & Wagner, Kristen & Guo, Baorong & Clancy, Margaret, 2013. "Contributions of qualitative research to understanding savings for children and youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-77.
- Tucker, Jenna N. & Key, Clinton C. & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal, 2014. "The benefits of saving at tax time: Evidence from the $aveNYC evaluation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 50-61.
- Campbell, Dennis & Asís Martínez-Jerez, F. & Tufano, Peter, 2012. "Bouncing out of the banking system: An empirical analysis of involuntary bank account closures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1224-1235.
- C. Fritz Foley, 2008. "Welfare Payments and Crime," NBER Working Papers 14074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.