Time series and spectral methods in econometrics
In: Handbook of Econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number 2-17.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004.
"International Evidence on Output Fluctuation and Shock Persistence,"
- Levy, Daniel & Dezhbakhsh, Hashem, 2003. "International evidence on output fluctuation and shock persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1499-1530, October.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "International Evidence on Output Fluctuation and Shock Persistence," Working Papers 2002-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Optimal Time Interval Selection in Long-Run Correlation Estimation," Econometrics 0511017, EconWPA, revised 27 Nov 2005.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002.
"On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable,"
2002-16, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2003. "On the typical spectral shape of an economic variable," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 417-423.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Macroeconomics 0402017, EconWPA.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Emory Economics 0203, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Lauridsen, J. & Kosfeld, R., 2004. "A wald Test for Spatial Nonstationarity," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-12, Diciembre.
- Leon, Costas & Eeckels, Bruno, 2009. "A Dynamic Correlation Approach of the Swiss Tourism Income," MPRA Paper 15215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carstensen, Kai & Schenkelberg, Heike, 2011. "Time- or State-Dependence? An Analysis of Inflation Dynamics using German Business Survey Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 12170, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Ahmed, 1992. "Pakistan's Exchange Rate Policy: An Econometric Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 49-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.