Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis : An application to a UK money demand equation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 49 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J.F., 1989. "Bayesian Multivariate Exogeneity Analysis: An Application To A Uk Money Demand Equation," Papers 8929, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J., 1989. "Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis: An application to a UK money demand equation," Discussion Paper 1989-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steel, M.F.J., 1989.
"Weak exogeneity in misspecified sequential models,"
1989-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Geweke, 1999.
"Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
- John Geweke, 1998. "Using simulation methods for Bayesian econometric models: inference, development, and communication," Staff Report 249, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Garratt, Anthony & Koop, Gary & Mise, Emi & Vahey, Shaun P., 2009.
"Real-Time Prediction With U.K. Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 480-491.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/13, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0714, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Neil R. Ericsson & John S. Irons, 1995. "The Lucas critique in practice: theory without measurement," International Finance Discussion Papers 506, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.