Comparing wealth distribution across rich countries: the Luxembourg Wealth Study project
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series IFC Bulletins chapters with number 25-21.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Arthur B. Kennickell & Kevin B. Moore, 2003. "Recent changes in U.S. family finances: evidence from the 1998 and 2001 Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-32.
- Riccardo Bonci & Luigi Cannari & Grazia Marchese & Andrea Neri & Alexandros Karagrigoriou, 2007. "Defining households' wealth in business," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1, volume 25, pages 264-283 Bank for International Settlements.
- Banks, James & Zoe Smith & Matt Wakefield, 2003. "Financial wealth in later life: evidence from BHPS data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 14, Royal Economic Society.
- Torfinn Harding & Haakon O. Aa. Solheim & Andreas Benedictow, 2004. "House ownership and taxes," Discussion Papers 395, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Lütje, Torben & Rebeggiani, Luca, 2007. "Italian Asset Managers’ Behavior: Evidence on Overconfidence, Risk Taking and Gender," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-358, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bover, Olympia, 2008.
"Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2010. "Wealth Inequality And Household Structure: U.S. Vs. Spain," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 259-290, 06.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0804, Banco de Espa�a.
- Eva Sierminska & Yelena Takhtamanova, 2007. "Wealth effects out of financial and housing wealth: cross country and age group comparisons," Working Paper Series 2007-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008.
"Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
115, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sierminska, Eva & Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 806, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "Assessing the Distributional Effects of Housing Taxation in Italy: From the Actual Tax Code to Imputed Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 3368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Explaining inequality in today’s capitalism," Working Papers 1108, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.