First Name: Steffen
Last Name: Minter
RePEc Short-ID: pmi249
- Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät
- Location: Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49 +761 / 203 2301
Fax: +49 +761 / 203 2303
Postal: Kollegiengebäde II, Platz der Alten Synagoge, 79085 Freiburg
Handle: RePEc:edi:wffrede (more details at EDIRC)
- Karin Mayr & Steffen Minter & Tim Krieger, 2009.
"Policies on illegal immigration in a federation,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0909, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
RePEc:pdn:wpaper:23 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:pdn:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:pdn:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2007-10-13 2010-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (3) 2007-10-13 2009-05-23 2010-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2010-03-13. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Karin Mayr & Steffen Minter & Tim Krieger, 2009. "Policies on illegal immigration in a federation," Vienna Economics Papers 0909, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steffen Minter should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.