by members of
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ummad Mazhar, 2013. "Transparency and output stability: Empirical evidence," Working Papers CEB 13-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mahmood, Haroon & Rehman, Kashif-ur-, 2013. "An Analysis of Macroeconomic State and Prospects of Pakistan during Recent Global Financial Turmoil," MPRA Paper 49447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazhar, Ummad, 2012. "Regulatory discretion and the unofficial economy: A redux," MPRA Paper 39030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Ummad Mazhar, 2012. "Environmental Regulation, Pollution and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernd Hayo & Ummad Mazhar, 2011. "Monetary Policy Committee Transparency: Measurement,Determinants, and Economic Effects," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201140, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009. "To Estimate An Equation Explaining The Determinants Of Dowry," MPRA Paper 16046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009. "Marketing Capability, Strategy and Business Performance in Emerging Markets of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarwat Afzal, 2013. "Factors Behind Brand Switching in Cellular Networks," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 299-307, February.
- Sarwat Afzal, 2013. "Factors Influencing Successful Brand Extension into Related and Unrelated Product Categories," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 216-226, February.
- Mazhar, Ummad, 2013. "Transparency and Output Stability: Empirical Evidence - Trasparenza e stabilità della produzione: evidenze empiriche," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 66(3), pages 371-389.
- Hajra Sheikh & Nawaz Ahmad, 2012. "An Investigation to Consequences of Depression at Work – Place: Evidence from Working Professionals at Karachi," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Fouzia Nasir & Gobind M. Herani & Nawaz Ahmad, 2012. "Identifying Factors Affecting Patients’ Satisfaction against Quality of Health Care Services: An Investigation from Aga Khan Hospital Karachi," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 5, pages 62-68, December.
- Sarwat Afzal & Irfan Ali & Imdad Ali & M.Adil & Suman Gangwani & Faryal Shaikh, 2012. "Consumption of Plastic bags and its Impact on Environment," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(4), pages 544-549, April.
- Iram A. Khan, 2010. "Public sector institutions, politics and outsourcing: Reforming the provision of primary healthcare in Punjab, Pakistan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 424-440.
- Iram Khan, 2010. "Knowledge Groups: A Model for Creating Synergy Across the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-152, June.
- Iram A. Khan, 2003. "Impact of Privatisation on Employment and Output in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 513-536.