by members of
Graduate School of Management and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Sharif University of Technology
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Hoseini, M., 2013. "How to Enforce Value-Added Tax? The Role of Inter-Sectoral Linkages," Discussion Paper 2013-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Beck, Thorsten & Hoseini, Mohammad, 2013. "Finance and Poverty: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011. "The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan," MPRA Paper 39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatemi, Farshad, 2010. "Information Acquisition and Price Discrimination," MPRA Paper 20399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornes, Richard & Sepahvand, Mehrdad, 2005. "Market distortions and public enterprise strategies in an international mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 3702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sepahvand, Mehrdad & Cornes, Richard, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly, privatization and strategic trade policy: a note," MPRA Paper 3382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farhad Nili, 2002.
"U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Farhad Nili, 2002. "U-shaped Paths of Consumption and Physical Capital in Lucas-type Growth Models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Farhad Nili, . "Growth Constrained by Exhaustible Resources: A Creative Destruction Approach," Discussion Papers 00/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili, . "Dynamics of Output Growth, Consumption and Physical Capital in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00/62, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Farhad Nili & Gabriel Talmain, . "Rent-seeking, Occupational Choice and Oil Boom," Discussion Papers 01/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vafa Moayedi & Matin Aminfard, 2012. "Iran's post-war financial system," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 264-281, August.
- Javad Abedini & Nicolas Péridy, 2009. "The Emergence of Iran in the World Car Industry: An Estimation of its Export Potential," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 790-818, 05.
- Péridy, Nicolas & Abedini, Javad, 2008. "The Greater Arab Free Trade Area(GAFTA): an Estimation of Its Trade Effects," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 848-872.
- Peridy Nicolas J & Abedini Javad, 2008. "The Growing Influence of Emerging Countries in the World Car Industry: An Estimation of Export Potentials in a World Trade Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-28, September.
- Mehrdad Sepahvand & Richard C. Cornes, 2007. "Ownership Versus Timing Of The Game," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 305-314, December.