by members of
Narodna Banka na Republika Makedonija
Skopje, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic)
(National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2013. "Aggregation Bias in Trade Elasticities: The Case of Macedonia," FIW Working Paper series 106, FIW.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Marjan Petreski, 2012. "Hemlock for policy response: Monetary policy, exchange rates and labour unions in SEE and CIS during the crisis," FIW Working Paper series 081, FIW.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir, 2012. "New Approach to Analyzing Monetary Policy in China," MPRA Paper 40497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2012. "How Policy Actions Affect Short-term Post-crisis Recovery?," CEIS Research Paper 253, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Oct 2012.
- Celeska, Frosina & Gligorova, Viktorija & Krstevska, Aneta, 2011. "Macroprudential regulation of credit booms and busts : the experience of the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5770, The World Bank.
- Branimir, Jovanovic & Magdalena, Petrovska, 2010. "Forecasting Macedonian GDP: Evaluation of different models for short-term forecasting," MPRA Paper 43162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitreska, Ana & Kadievska Vojnovic, Maja & Georgievska, Ljupka & Jovanovic, Branimir & Petkovska, Marija, 2010. "Did the Crisis Change it All? Evidence from Monetary and Fiscal Policy," MPRA Paper 43163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davidovska Stojanova, Biljana & Jovanovic, Branimir & Kadievska Vojnovic, Maja & Ramadani, Gani & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2008. "Real Estate Prices in the Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 43166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovanovic, Branimir, 2007. "Calculating the Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate of the Macedonian Denar," MPRA Paper 43161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2007.
"Real exchange rate dynamics in Macedonia: Old wisdoms and new insights,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(18), pages 1-19.
- Gligor Bishev & Zoran Jovanovski & Aneta Naumovska, 2001. "Short and Medium–Term Macroeconomic Stabilization Strategies and Effects," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 015, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- L. de Haan & A. Naumovska & H.M.M. Peeters, 2001. "MAKMODEL: a macroeconometric model for the Republic of Macedonia," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 665, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Igor Velickovski, 2013. "Assessing independent monetary policy in small, open and euroized countries: evidence from Western Balkan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 137-156, August.
- Jovanovic, Branimir & Petreski, Marjan, 2012. "Monetary policy in a small open economy with fixed exchange rate: The case of Macedonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 594-608.
- Petrevski, Goran & Bogoev, Jane, 2012. "Interest rate pass-through in South East Europe: An empirical analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 571-593.
- Goran Petrevski & Jane Bogoev & Bruno S. Sergi, 2012. "The link between central bank independence and inflation in Central and Eastern Europe: are the results sensitive to endogeneity issue omitted dynamics and subjectivity bias?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(4), pages 611-652, July.
- Jane Bogoev & Goran Petrevski & Bruno S. Sergi, 2012. "Investigating the Link Between Central Bank Independence and Inflation in Central and Eastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(4), pages 78-96, July.
- Jane Bogoev & Bruno Sergi, 2012. "Investigating aggregation bias in the case of the interest rate pass-through," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 361-367, November.
- Aneta Krstevska & Magdalena Petrovska, 2012. "The economic impacts of the foreign direct investments: panel estimation by sectors on the case of Macedonian economy," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(2), pages 55-73.
- Jane Bogoev, 2011. "What Drives Bank Lending in Domestic and Foreign Currency Loans in a Small Open Transition Economy with Fixed Exchange Rate? The Case of Macedonia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 307-331, June.
- Anita Angelovska Bezovska & Jane Bogoev & Ana Mitreska & Maja Kadievska Vojnovik, 2011. "Investigating the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Republic of Macedonia during the Period of Transition," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 13(1), pages 57-104, April.
- Igor Velickovski & Geoffrey Thomas Pugh, 2011. "Constraints on exchange rate flexibility in transition economies: a meta-regression analysis of exchange rate pass-through," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(27), pages 4111-4125.
- Jane BOGOEV, 2010. "Investigation Of The Determinants Of The Adjustment Of Lending Rates In Macedonia – A Sur Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 6, pages 89-116, December.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(18), pages 1-19.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2007. "Real exchange rate dynamics in Macedonia: Old wisdoms and new insights," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aneta Krstevska, 2008. "The effectiveness of the transmission channels of the monetary policy in the Republic of Macedonia," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 376-387.