AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its series Monograph with number 1998f and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas B. King, 2003. "Discipline and liquidity in the market for federal funds," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2003-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oscar Jorda & Selva Demiralp & Holly Liu & Jeffrey Williams, 2003.
"The Announcement Effect: Evidence from Open Market Desk Data,"
14, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Selva Demiralp & Òscar Jordà, 2002. "The announcement effect: evidence from open market desk data," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 29-48.
- Selva Demiralp & Oscar Jorda, . "The Announcement Effect: Evidence from Open Market Desk Data," Department of Economics 01-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Demiralp, Selva & Jorda, Oscar, 2001. "The Announcement Effect: Evidence from Open Market Desk Data," Working Papers 01-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Söderström, Ulf, 1999.
"Predicting monetary policy using federal funds futures prices,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
307, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Söderström, Ulf, 1999. "Predicting monetary policy using federal funds future prices," Working Paper Series 85, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Demiralp, Selva & Preslopsky, Brian & Whitesell, William, 2006.
"Overnight interbank loan markets,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 67-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.